Wednesday, January 13, 2010

to our friends

well i think i've ignored my blog for long enough. it's true, all the things you guys were thinking about me, i died, luckily i was revived, but then i still continued to ignore my blog because.. well it is just too darn depressing to think that while i love rexburg and all of it's wonderful inhabitants, I MISS MY FRIENDS. and that is exactly what this blog reminds me of. now that i know what its like to be left in rexburg friendlessly i know just how cruel it is. and i'm sure that those friends whom i speak of whom, they know who they are, are enjoying life to the fullest i just want them to know that although i have been an awful horrible person for not keeping up with them, i think about you guys a lot and hope that you are having wonderful adventures in michigan and china respectively. a blog without a pic is a sad blog, but this is kind of a sad blog anyway.. maybe i should find a pic real quick so it is less sad..
we ran a triathlon this last fall, that's me running! almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment