Saturday, February 28, 2009

new york on saturday

Cory had to work today, and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for Saturday to roll around so we can do something fun and then not getting to do it because he has to work, so I went for a walk today by myself and these are some of the things I enjoyed in this very busy city. . .
Just a cool billboard on my way to the park. . . Central Park is really fun, and beautiful. This is the second time I've seen this gold dude, I had to be sneaky to get his picture because they charge you! Definitely worth the risk, if I had a job on the streets of New York I would choose being a human statue too, just so I could paint myself gold.

Just when I feel like I'm getting the hang of this photography business, or at least I've figured out our new camera, some guy on the street tried to tell me something about the lens, like he would know.. that's something about New Yorkers, they think they know everything and that you should not only listen but take their advice immediately. . I say mind your own business! I don't mind the advice as much as I mind the whole talking to strangers business, didn't they ever go to first grade?


This on the left is the Central Park Zoo, and yes, those are sheep, and a llama. They also have a very nice cow exhibit, and chickens.. oh boy, I always wanted to see chickens in real life!! Now all of my wildest dreams are fulfilled and I want nothing more. But seriously that is what they have in their zoo. . hee hee! I laughed out loud and I was by myself, could have been awkward but in New York you're not crazy if you talk to yourself.




ROAAAAARRR!!!

Anyway that was my walk in NY today!

No comments:

Post a Comment