Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New York crazies


The crazies that walk around could possibly beat smoking for my least favorite thing in NY, but they are much less prevalent than the smoke that pollutes the air I'm attempting to breathe. But seriously yesterday I had 1 near run in with a crazy guy, and a real run in with a slightly crazy guy. The first near run in was when I was on my way to the laundromat and the guy walking in front of me passed this old man and the old guy started shouting unintelligible craziness at the guy who to my knowledge did nothing to this man. The guy in front of me looked at the old guy, kinda paused a second and then kept walking as the old man continued to lecture him in a language only known to himself, I was a little nervous to pass him, but he calmed down and started walking along his way as if nothing happened by the time I reached him. Weird. Then later at the post office the guy in line behind me told me how beautiful the "asian faced" girl was behind the plexy glass, and how his GIRLFRIEND from Ugaslavanokia or somewhere is so gorgeous and perfect, and, oh she's his girlfriend by the way. Then he proceeded to ask me what I do for my pimples and that I need to use Rosewater and I can get it at this indian voodoo place just around the corner.. thanks man, I'll talk you up on that one. True story and all in the same day, and this is a really cool picture of the monument in Washington Square park!

No comments:

Post a Comment