Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't you just love New York in the spring?

Today was SO beautiful!! It was WARM outside, I didn't even need a jacket!! Yay for spring! I went for a walk to take some spring pictures and do some spring shopping. Here are some of my reasons for loving spring in New York...
1) When it gets warm most of the little restaurants around the city literally open up the front of their store. The giant windows push to the side leaving the store completely open to the warm air. P.s. that says "thai french".. ?
2)Psychic Reena can now do her palm readings outside!
3) Even though most of New York is cement there are quite a beautiful flowers in bloom!

4) More street performers are out making every day and even different streets unique, these guys in this picture were way rad. The sound was sweet! I should have bought a CD, hopefully they'll be performing again soon.. and somewhere where I can bump into them again!


5)New York is probably just the most diverse place I've ever been, and when the seasons change, so does the city. So far I'm a total fair weather fan of New York and I'm excited to get out more in the beautiful SUNSHINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment