Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hopeful

I have been stressing over school and whether or not I'll graduate for a year now. I just went over the courses I have taken, tallied the numbers and it is a possibility for me to graduate next April!! It makes me want to quote that arthritis commercial, the one where they show someone tying their shoes and ask 'can you do this' .. buttoning a shirt.. 'or this?' .. graduate from college?? "OH YES I CAN!!" Both semesters are going to be PACKED like 20 credits-ish AND an internship with who knows where, but I CAN do it and I WILL do it. I feel like I'm starting fresh at school, we've had such a long break. I feel like its a new day and that I can do this. I want to do it. It's like when you wake up really early on Saturday morning and it's quiet and peaceful outside, the sun just coming up and making the horizon turn a strange yellow that fades into a blue, just before it bursts into brilliance. you have so much you want to accomplish and you just know it's going to be a perfect day.. and it will be. I'm so full of hope!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I know you can do it! Twenty credits isn't too bad! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete