Thursday, March 19, 2009

sunshine here I come!


Last night I bought tickets to Costa Rica and I am SO stoked!! I've seen pictures, and have a pretty good idea of what the country looks like. The main things I want to see/do when we're there is
1 climb a volcano 2 go on a jungle hike 3 see a toucan 4 see a monkey 5 see their desert 6 take surfing lessons 7 go snorkeling 8 sleep in a hammock outside 9 lay all day on the beach with a good book 10 listen to bob marley and caribbean influence music all day every day 11 wake up before dawn and watch the sunrise on the most beautiful beaches ever 12 be a hippy 13 not care 14 ride a zip line through the jungle 15 white water rafting... i'm sure there are more things that we will do once we get there, but this is a pretty good list to start with! And until then I'll be scouring the internet for more ideas and imagining myself on beautiful beaches with my cute husband!
If any of you guys have any suggestions for things we should do let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment