Wednesday, March 25, 2009

pinkberry for me, pinkbeeeeerry!

On my way home from returning our videos I decided it was warm enough for ice cream! So I stopped at Pinkberry where I have just wet my appetite for an addiction to this wonderful frozen yogurt. The original flavor is just yogurt flavor, sounds kinda gross, but OH MY, it sure is delish. They have a new pomegranate flavor and that was pretty fabulous too, so I got the original and the pomegranate swirled together with some fresh and ever so tasty raspberries. It wasn't super sweet, but certainly didn't leave you wishing for more sugar, and because it is a frozen yogurt and not cream it isn't heavy and doesn't leave a milky sludge in your throat. IN-credible. Edible. and DE-lectable. Oh and there is a downside to this wonderful treat.. it was $5.50 for the small, which was about, well, small. Not more than 8 or 10 oz. But it is SO worth it! They call the swirl at the top 'pouty' and I don't really get what is pouty about it, but its cute to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment