Thursday, March 26, 2009

i don't love it

Everyone has straight across bangs right now, and I've been noticing it a lot more since moving to New York. I think it is an adorable style. Kristal had them for a while and she totally rocked them. I thought that I couldn't pull them off because I have pretty long hair and I mostly saw them on people with shortish hair. The other night on TV one of the judges from dancing with the stars had them, AND had long hair. I decided to try them and after chopping away at my hair this was the result... I don't love it, and I'm starting the grow out stages as I type this. Darn it for all those cute girls who can get away with it! I look like I'm 12!






And I get to wear my hair like an athletic chick who feels she needs to wear her hair as if she is at an athletic even.. ALL the time. GREAT!
So it's not that bad, but I did wear a head band two days in a row, but the serious problem here.. I need a tan! Look at that pasty face!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! I love them! you don't look like you are twelve at all. But thanks for saying i rocked them, they are pretty grown out now. Anyways, they look hot, but I went it phases with mine too, some days I loved them, and other days I didn't so much. But I really do like them!

    ReplyDelete